Monday, September 05, 2005

I've just seen a face

The Focus is so clean right now, it ought to be illegal. I drenched the interior with Armorall and the tires are even nice and shiney, looking all brand new and whatnot. Of course, I'm still missing my gas tank cap and there are a few dents in my hood leftover from that run-in I had with my neighbor's mailbox this past winter, but otherwise the Focus is looking totally PIMP.

Still at the Mountainside office for (hopefully) my last day. Tomorrow it's down to Trenton in the morning so that I can drop off this one last report. I hope this is final, once and for all.
Although... well, it appears as though I might be in this office for another year as Tom Kean, Jr. intends on taking it over for his run for the U.S. Senate starting next month. Perhaps I'll be staying in politics afterall.

argh.

That's all from me right now. Life is good. I am happy. The sun is shining. I'm not on prozac.

Isn't that just great?!


Currently listening :
Her Majesty
By The Decemberists
Release date: By 09 September, 2003

No comments: