Thursday, June 17, 2004

truth (half truth)

I once had lunch with Dan Quayle (and taught him how to spell potato)

I've been in the West Wing of the White House on numberous occasions (and caught Prez Bush reading UN delegate flashcards in the Oval Office)

I once witnessed a state arrival by the President of Poland 30 feet away from the President of the United States (and crossed the velvet rope)

My recently former roommate is a special agent for the State Department (and she's a he)

I've been on CNN, MTV, and various web based news sites (and had something intelligent to say on all of them)

I have interviewed the FBI and been interviewed by the FBI (I didn't inhale)

I turned down a date with the heir to the Nordstrom throne, Adam Nordstrom (and did it again three months later)

I bumped into Julianne Moore, Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins at a hip NYC restaurant a few months ago (and made them weep with my "Shawshank Redemption" monologue)

My boss will be Governor of NJ next year (if I have anything to do with it)

My brother has had beers with Willie Nelson and the boys in their trailer, watched Beyonce and her dancers change out of their stage clothing while watching 'The Simpsons' on their dressing room television, told Ricky Martin to "Fuck off", and discussed stock values with Martha Stewart (and knew who every single one of those people were when he did it)

I wear a size 10 shoe and my natural hair color is dark blonde (I wish this weren't true)

No comments: