Monday, April 05, 2004

Enchantingly disenchanted

Yes, I'm that annoying type person who is seemingly ALWAYS in a good mood. No matter what happens, no matter what goes down, I am there smiling. If I'm not smiling, I'm carefully contemplating how the situation can be turned into a smiling type situation. I know, I know - it's irratating. But that's just who I am. The Peacemaker. The Problem Solver. The Annoying Happy Girl (I don't giggle though. I will always maintain that I DON'T GIGGLE).
At any rate... Today I'm feeling rather disenchanted and I'm not quite certain why. I guess it's a good thing that I'm confused that I'm pissed off. It's nice that I'm in the position to actually be confused when I'm pissed off.

I'm not entirely certain what the purpose in this entry was...
I'm supposed to talk to Sal today to make a game plan for my departure from ETP. I don't know what to say. Out of all the people I'll have to talk to though, I'm looking forward to talking to the big man the least. He get's back from Korea today and I just really don't want to tell him about me leaving. It makes me almost with that he was the ever-absent boss. The un-reachable CEO. ALMOST.

Everyone is getting married. What am I doing? I'm lowering property taxes. For some reason, I just don't care anymore. It could just be my mood though. :)

No comments: